Thursday, March 27, 2008

HP iPAQ H6315 PDA Pocket PC Phone Edition H6300 6315 6340

HP iPAQ H6315 PDA Pocket PC Phone Edition H6300 6315 6340

I have been looking for a PDA and a phone. To find this combo is perfect! I have already unlocked it and used many other carriers on this device. I gradually keep buying programs for it and load them all on the SIM card. What I love most is it does NOT have the silly keypad (although amny of them come with that attachement. I value my screen space and writing space more than anything. It does not have a great external speaker, but I only use a bluetooth earpiece and car stereo. It has become quite the entertainment device as well. I LOVE IT!

I would buy this over any of the existing new PDA phones
more

Related Posts sesuai kategori



0 comments: